3 - 6 Years
Delhi, South Delhi
• Develop and Execute Strategic Alliances that Add Value to the Company.
• Identify Partnership Opportunities By Identifying Prospects and Evaluating The
benefits of Association.
• Produce High-quality Leads Through Constant Engagements with Prospective Partners
and Pursue Possible Opportunities.
• Build Multi-level Relationships with Partners, Including Those At the Executive Level.
• Develop and Execute a Strategic Partnership Pipeline.
• Be Proactive About Solving Problems and Take Additional Initiatives & Responsibilities
as They Emerge.
• Manage End to End Partner Relationships Including Pitching, Negotiation, Contracting,
execution, Billing/invoicing, Payment Collection, Result Tracking and Troubleshooting.
• Strengthen & Enhance the Relationship with Partners By Looking At Opportunities For
upselling and Cross-selling.
|Salary||3 Lac To 6 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|About Company||• Industry first mover advantage • Fast Growth • Mid-Size Company without the problems either big or small companies have • Excellent benefits • Excellent team|