1 - 6 Years
• Demonstrated ability to handle technical discussions with prospects - Good understanding of technologies
• Experience with various US tax terms & Visas required
• Should have ability to negotiate with business partners and have capability to
• Understand the terms set-forth in MSAs
• Maintain/Build Direct Contacts with the T1 Vendors or Implementation Partners
• and generate new relationship with new vendors.
• Required excellent networking skills to enable the identification of placement
• opportunities that are not available on the market
• Identify client requirements for existing IT resources as they become available
• Marketing Bench Consultant s screening the resume, talking to the candidate,
• screening him/her on the basics, and submitting to the Client.
• Following up on every submission made to the Vendor with a phone call and
• (or) an email.
• Market them with best billing Rate and find long-term projects for them.
• Should co-ordinate with interview process and all the concerned parties till the
• position is closed.
• Follow marketing strategy for best results. Building and Managing Client and
• Vendor Relationship.
|Salary||2 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||1 - 6 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
US Staffing Company
|About Company||US Staffing Company|